From the great hashtag on Twitter. You take the title of a film, and you make it nicer, more PC... Here are my titles...
- Run, Man With A Thyroid Problem, Run (Run, Fat Boy, Run)
- Harry Potter and the Bi-Racial Prince (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
- Sternly Chastise Bill (Kill Bill)
More after the jump...
- The Knight With Emotional Issues Who Wears Black After Sunset (The Dark Knight)
- Harry Potter and the Unjustly Incarcerated Man of Azkaban (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
- A Completely Rational And Scientifically Explainable Occurrence on 34th Street (Miracle on 34th Street)
- Harry Potter and The Vaulted Room of Declassified Documents (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
- The Slightly Mentally Unbalanced Professor Who Is Now On Medication (The Nutty Professor)
- Obtaining a Large Diamond Through Wholly Legal Means (Snatch)
- STAR TREK II: THE SLIGHT DISPLEASURE OF KHAN (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)
- Star Wars V: The Empire Calls For A Ceasefire (Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back)