Monday, February 18, 2008

Settling for more; Update: Not Quite 100

As I sat down to write this silly inconsequential post, I realized that it is also this humble blog's 100th! What a long, strange, sexy journey it has been. Now where was I... ah, yes.

Ya know what's a great game? Settlers of Catan. Any game that gives me a legitimate and completely non-perverse reason to say "I've got wood, now all I need is a sheep" is aces in my book.

Update: Actually, this isn't the 100th post. The number of published posts is 81 (You were looking at the number of total posts, both published and unpublished. I made the same mistake earlier...) --Kakashi

Response to update:Curses! Foiled again. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling co-authors.--Paul

P.S. Thanks for the imbedded Settlers link. Very nice.

No comments: